Ace comedian Pruthvi is the most wanted actor these days. He is present in many movies and will be doing the lead role in this week’s release Meelo Evaru Koteswarudu. But the interesting fact which has caught on all over is that the talented artist has decided to cut down on his remuneration by half.
Pruthvi feels that as a responsible situation of India, he is doing this for the sake of producers who are already in huge problems because of the currency ban situation. Naveen Chandra plays yet another lead in this film which is touted to be an out and out entertainer.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date