Hero Kalyanram is gearing up to release his upcoming family entertainer, MLA, on March 23. The actor will also be seen in a romantic drama titled Naa Nuvve in May. Now, the latest buzz is that Kalyanram is in talks with a star cinematographer for his next project.
The latest reports reveal that ace lensman Guhan, the man behind the grand visuals in movies like Athadu, Aagadu and Baadshah, has narrated an action adventurous thriller script to Kalyanram and the Nàndamuri hero is quite impressed with it.
If things fall into place, the above mentioned project may go on floors latest this year. However, we will have to wait for an official confirmation from the horse’s mouth.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections