123Telugu has already reported that popular actor-writer Harshavardhan, who had penned dialogues for hit movies like Ishq, Gundejaari Gallanthayyinde and Manam etc, is making his directorial debut with a romantic thriller titled Good, Bad & Ugly.
However, Harshavardhan had to quit the much-awaited Vedalam remake, starring Pawan Kalyan and to be directed by Tamil filmmaker RT Neason, to concentrate on his directorial debut. But Harsha has no regrets and is only excited about his debut, which he believes is going to be a path breaking movie in Indian cinema.
Good, Bad & Ugly stars Harsha himself, anchor Sreemukhi and well-known Tamil actor Kishore. Anjireddy is producing this movie, which will have its final schedule from tomorrow.
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
Articles that might interest you