123Telugu has already reported that popular actor-writer Harshavardhan, who had penned dialogues for hit movies like Ishq, Gundejaari Gallanthayyinde and Manam etc, is making his directorial debut with a romantic thriller titled Good, Bad & Ugly.
However, Harshavardhan had to quit the much-awaited Vedalam remake, starring Pawan Kalyan and to be directed by Tamil filmmaker RT Neason, to concentrate on his directorial debut. But Harsha has no regrets and is only excited about his debut, which he believes is going to be a path breaking movie in Indian cinema.
Good, Bad & Ugly stars Harsha himself, anchor Sreemukhi and well-known Tamil actor Kishore. Anjireddy is producing this movie, which will have its final schedule from tomorrow.
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film