123Telugu has already reported that popular actor-writer Harshavardhan, who had penned dialogues for hit movies like Ishq, Gundejaari Gallanthayyinde and Manam etc, is making his directorial debut with a romantic thriller titled Good, Bad & Ugly.
However, Harshavardhan had to quit the much-awaited Vedalam remake, starring Pawan Kalyan and to be directed by Tamil filmmaker RT Neason, to concentrate on his directorial debut. But Harsha has no regrets and is only excited about his debut, which he believes is going to be a path breaking movie in Indian cinema.
Good, Bad & Ugly stars Harsha himself, anchor Sreemukhi and well-known Tamil actor Kishore. Anjireddy is producing this movie, which will have its final schedule from tomorrow.
- Pawan fans pin hopes on Trivikram
- Star heroine says she is not playing Sushma Swaraj
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
Articles that might interest you