Paruchuri Gopalakrishna needs no introduction. He is one of the most famous writers in Tollywood and often appears in interesting roles. He will next be seen in the upcoming film Bhale Manchi Roju and plays Sudheer Babu’s dad in the film.
Speaking about the same, Gopalakrishna revealed that he plays a mechanic in the film which is quite close to his real life. The ace writer revealed that one of his own brothers was a mechanic in real life and it was very nostalgic for him to play such a real life character.
Also adding further, he revealed that super star Krishna is his all time favourite actor and it was great fun acting opposite his son in law Sudheer Babu. The trailers of the film have caught on quite well and the crime comedy is up for release this 25th of December.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend