Speaking to the media recently, Adivi Sesh revealed that acting will always remain his first love. He also added that he plays an intense investment banker in his upcoming emotional thriller.
Sesh revealed that his direction course helped him immensely in learning how to become an actor as well apart from directing.
Kshanam has been directed by debutante Ravikanth Perupu and also stars Adah Sharma and Anasuya. The film has been produced by the prestigious banner, PVP Cinemas.
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages