Speaking to the media recently, Adivi Sesh revealed that acting will always remain his first love. He also added that he plays an intense investment banker in his upcoming emotional thriller.
Sesh revealed that his direction course helped him immensely in learning how to become an actor as well apart from directing.
Kshanam has been directed by debutante Ravikanth Perupu and also stars Adah Sharma and Anasuya. The film has been produced by the prestigious banner, PVP Cinemas.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you