Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is currently busy with the pre-production formalities for his soon to be launched ambitious action drama. An ensemble cast featuring Simbu, Vijay Sethupathi, Arvind Swami, Malayalam star Fahadh Faasil, Jyothika, Aishwarya Rajesh, Jayasudha and Prakash Raj will be part of this highly-anticipated film.
As per the latest updates, hero Simbu has been participating in script reading sessions and an acting workshop with Mani and his team these days. This much-awaited film’s regular shooting is going to commence in January end. Santhosh Sivan will crank the camera for this movie and AR Rahman will score the soundtrack.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon