Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget entertainer, ‘Action’ 3D’, is getting ready for release. The movie is currently under post production and the makers are planning to release the film in the last week of April. The film has been shot using advanced 3D technology and it is the first comedy film to be shot in the 3D format in India.
Vaibhav, Shyam and Raju Sundaram will be seen as the other male leads. Kamna Jethmalani, Neelam Upadhyay and Sneha Ullal will be seen as the female leads.
Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this movie. Music has been composed by Bappi Lahari and his son Bappa Lahari.
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
Articles that might interest you