Comedy King Allari Naresh’s hilarious entertainer, ‘Action 3D’, is all set to hit the screens on May 31st. The movie will release in both 2D and 3D versions across the world. ‘Action 3D’ is currently in post-production mode and the technical standards of the film will be very high.
The movie has been directed and produced by Anil Sunkara on AK Entertainments banner. ‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram will be seen as the other male leads. Neelam Upadhyay, Kamna Jethmanalani, Sneha Ullal and Sheena will be seen as the female leads.
The movie is India’s first 3D comedy film. Music has been composed by Bappi Lahiri and his son Bappa Lahiri.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you