Comedy King Allari Naresh’s hilarious entertainer, ‘Action 3D’, is all set to hit the screens on May 31st. The movie will release in both 2D and 3D versions across the world. ‘Action 3D’ is currently in post-production mode and the technical standards of the film will be very high.
The movie has been directed and produced by Anil Sunkara on AK Entertainments banner. ‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram will be seen as the other male leads. Neelam Upadhyay, Kamna Jethmanalani, Sneha Ullal and Sheena will be seen as the female leads.
The movie is India’s first 3D comedy film. Music has been composed by Bappi Lahiri and his son Bappa Lahiri.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you