Comedy King Allari Naresh’s hilarious entertainer, ‘Action 3D’, is all set to hit the screens on May 31st. The movie will release in both 2D and 3D versions across the world. ‘Action 3D’ is currently in post-production mode and the technical standards of the film will be very high.
The movie has been directed and produced by Anil Sunkara on AK Entertainments banner. ‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram will be seen as the other male leads. Neelam Upadhyay, Kamna Jethmanalani, Sneha Ullal and Sheena will be seen as the female leads.
The movie is India’s first 3D comedy film. Music has been composed by Bappi Lahiri and his son Bappa Lahiri.
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films