Comedy King Allari Naresh’s entertainer, ‘Action 3D’, has now been shifted to June 7th. The postponement of ‘Iddarammayilatho’ to May 31st has caused this shift.
‘Action 3D’ has been directed and produced by Anil Sunkara. This comedy entertainer will feature Naresh, ‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram in lead roles. Neelam Upadhyay, Kamna Jethmanalani, Sneha Ullal and Sheena will be seen as the female leads.
The movie is India’s first 3D comedy film and it has been made with very high technical standards. Music has been composed by Bappi Lahiri and his son Bappa Lahiri.
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
- Spyder to have a massive Karnataka release
- Journey’s hero escapes unhurt in road accident
- JLK’s first-day Krishna collections
- Much delayed film gets yet another release date
Articles that might interest you