Comedy King Allari Naresh’s entertainer, ‘Action 3D’, has now been shifted to June 7th. The postponement of ‘Iddarammayilatho’ to May 31st has caused this shift.
‘Action 3D’ has been directed and produced by Anil Sunkara. This comedy entertainer will feature Naresh, ‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram in lead roles. Neelam Upadhyay, Kamna Jethmanalani, Sneha Ullal and Sheena will be seen as the female leads.
The movie is India’s first 3D comedy film and it has been made with very high technical standards. Music has been composed by Bappi Lahiri and his son Bappa Lahiri.
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you