Comedy King Allari Naresh’s entertainer, ‘Action 3D’, has now been shifted to June 7th. The postponement of ‘Iddarammayilatho’ to May 31st has caused this shift.
‘Action 3D’ has been directed and produced by Anil Sunkara. This comedy entertainer will feature Naresh, ‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram in lead roles. Neelam Upadhyay, Kamna Jethmanalani, Sneha Ullal and Sheena will be seen as the female leads.
The movie is India’s first 3D comedy film and it has been made with very high technical standards. Music has been composed by Bappi Lahiri and his son Bappa Lahiri.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie