Comedy King Allari Naresh’s upcoming film ‘Action 3D’ is currently getting ready for its release in April. The movie is being made with very high technical values and the 3D effects are expected to set a new benchmark for Telugu cinema. Apart from 3D effects, the film is also expected to have a few scenes involving cutting edge visual effects.
Anil Sunkara is the director and producer of this movie and he is sparing no expense to get the film’s look right. ‘Kick’ Shyam, Raju Sundaram and Vaibhav will be seen as the male leads along with Allari Naresh in this movie. Bappi Lahari has scored the music along with his son Bappa Lahiri.
Action 3D will be the most expensive film in Naresh’s career and it has the unique honour of being the first comedy 3D film in India.
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
Articles that might interest you