Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City. The film’s unit is currently shooting a fight sequence in the railway station set at RFC.
Both Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan are participating in this fight sequence, which is being composed by noted stunt coordinators Ram-Lakshman. A majority of the film’s talkie part would be wrapped up with this schedule.
Kishore Pardasany is directing this high budget entertainer and Sharrat Marar is producing it. The film is slated for an early summer release.
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch