Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th movie, ‘Khaidi No 150’, is in production and some action sequences from the movie are currently being shot on Chiranjeevi and the others. The movie is an official remake of the Tamil superhit “Kathi” and Chiranjeevi will be seen in a dual role in the movie.
Vinayak is the director of the film. Chiranjeevi is participating in most of the action scenes without a dupe, according to sources. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music and Kajal Aggarwal is going to be seen as the heroine. Ram Charan is producing this movie on Konidela Productions banner.
Khaidi No 150 is expected to hit the screens for Sankranthi 2017.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you