The action sequences of Rana Daggubati’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ are being shot currently on the Outer Ring Road in Hyderabad. The gritty action sequences have been conceived to convey realism and they are going to exploit Rana’s physique to the maximum. The movie is going to have some very interesting period sequences as well.
Nayanatara is the heroine in this movie and Krish is the director. This is his third film after the critically acclaimed ‘Gamyam’ and ‘Vedam’. Music is being scored by Keeravani and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu is the producer.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours