It is well-known that director Ram Gopal Varma’s Vangaveeti courted numerous controversies ever since it’s announcement. The uproar against the film grew rampantly after the film hit the screens last week, with Vangaveeti Ranga fans and family members alleging that the movie is full of distorted facts.
Miffed with the constant criticism against the film, RGV even said that the Vangaveeti fans and family members are more than welcome to make a biopic on Ranga’s life with the facts they claim to know.
Now, actor GV Sudhakar Naidu, well-known for his negative roles in movies such as Okkadu and Pokiri, vowed to make an authentic biopic on Ranga’s life with facts that will show Ranga as a hero, in contrast to RGV’s portrayal of the slain Vijayawada politician.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you