It is well-known that director Ram Gopal Varma’s Vangaveeti courted numerous controversies ever since it’s announcement. The uproar against the film grew rampantly after the film hit the screens last week, with Vangaveeti Ranga fans and family members alleging that the movie is full of distorted facts.
Miffed with the constant criticism against the film, RGV even said that the Vangaveeti fans and family members are more than welcome to make a biopic on Ranga’s life with the facts they claim to know.
Now, actor GV Sudhakar Naidu, well-known for his negative roles in movies such as Okkadu and Pokiri, vowed to make an authentic biopic on Ranga’s life with facts that will show Ranga as a hero, in contrast to RGV’s portrayal of the slain Vijayawada politician.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks