Actor, filmmaker Prakash Raj is aggressively promoting his soon to be released directorial venture, Mana Oori Ramayanam. The multifaceted artiste interacted with a national media house and revealed several interesting tidbits about his personal and professional lives.
Prakash Raj said that directing films gives him pleasure and that acting is only 5 percent of what he does as a professional and that he has many other things to do in his life. Prakash Raj also revealed that he donates twenty percent of his earnings to charity.
Mana Oori Ramayanam is slated for its release on October 7th.
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule