In his latest interview to a leading national English news daily, Rana said he feels he would make a better debut if Leader is made today. Rana feels that he had an innocent look during his debut days and that he looks shrewd now.
Rana is awaiting the back-to-back releases of Ghazi and Baahubali 2, which are slated for a February and April release respectively.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films