In his latest interview to a leading national English news daily, Rana said he feels he would make a better debut if Leader is made today. Rana feels that he had an innocent look during his debut days and that he looks shrewd now.
Rana is awaiting the back-to-back releases of Ghazi and Baahubali 2, which are slated for a February and April release respectively.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing