Actor turn director Srinivas Avasarala is currently busy wrapping up the much hyped adult comedy, Babu Baaga Buzy. Srinivas recently signed another movie in debutant Vijay Maddala’s direction in which he will play the lead role.
According to the latest reports, Srinivas Avasarala will also be seen in a special role in Allu Sirish’s next movie in VI Anand’s direction. Apparently, Srinivas’ role will be quite crucial to the film’s narrative.
This as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Chakri Chigurupati and it will go on floors in February.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you