Actress Akshara Haasan, the younger daughter of Kamal Haasan, made her acting debut with the unsuccessful Hindi film, Shamitabh. She has not signed any other film later on and is currently working as an Assistant Director on her father’s ongoing action comedy, Sabhash Naidu.
According to the latest buzz, Akshara has been approached by the makers of Thala Ajith’s recently launched 57th project. Kajal Aggarwal is expected to play the heroine’s role in this film and Akshara will be playing a special cameo in this Souryam Siva’s directorial.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag