Actress Akshara Haasan, the younger daughter of Kamal Haasan, made her acting debut with the unsuccessful Hindi film, Shamitabh. She has not signed any other film later on and is currently working as an Assistant Director on her father’s ongoing action comedy, Sabhash Naidu.
According to the latest buzz, Akshara has been approached by the makers of Thala Ajith’s recently launched 57th project. Kajal Aggarwal is expected to play the heroine’s role in this film and Akshara will be playing a special cameo in this Souryam Siva’s directorial.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked