Actress Akshara Haasan, the younger daughter of Kamal Haasan, made her acting debut with the unsuccessful Hindi film, Shamitabh. She has not signed any other film later on and is currently working as an Assistant Director on her father’s ongoing action comedy, Sabhash Naidu.
According to the latest buzz, Akshara has been approached by the makers of Thala Ajith’s recently launched 57th project. Kajal Aggarwal is expected to play the heroine’s role in this film and Akshara will be playing a special cameo in this Souryam Siva’s directorial.
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat