Expressing their solidarity with the farmers, both the associations issued a letter urging the state and central governments to waive off the farmers loans and bail them out from their miseries.
Meanwhile, the farmers have ended their protest in New Delhi after Tamil Nadu CM E Palanisamy’s assurance.
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
- Yet another anchor misses NTR’s Bigg Boss
- VIP 2’s trailer to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you