Expressing their solidarity with the farmers, both the associations issued a letter urging the state and central governments to waive off the farmers loans and bail them out from their miseries.
Meanwhile, the farmers have ended their protest in New Delhi after Tamil Nadu CM E Palanisamy’s assurance.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you