Tamil actor Arya is one of the most eligible bachelors in the industry and in the past few years, although he was linked with a lot of his co-stars, he never spoke about his personal life. No wonder, his fans were stunned when he uploaded a video saying that he’s indeed searching for his soulmate.
In a video, Arya went on to say that a lot of people had been enquiring if he was searching for a life partner. “It’s true. If you think you are the one, then please call me. I would love to meet you,” Arya said.
Buzz in Chennai is that the video was part of a promo of a new reality show, modelled on the lines of “The Bachelor”, starring Arya and a bunch of contestants who will compete with each other to win the top prize. More details about this new show are awaited.
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- NKR15’s Hindi rights fetch a decent price
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference