Young and beautiful actress Lavanya Tripati had a spectacular Telugu debut in Andala Rakshashi with her intense acting. Even though the film was a disappointment box office wise, it brought her recognition in the industry.
Her luck took a turn with Bhale Bhale Magodivoy, which turned out to be a blockbuster. The streak continued with another big hit in the form of Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinna Nayana. Lavanya’s next flick, Lachchimdeviki O Lekkundi, is slated to hit the screens on January 29th and she is pinning her hopes that this flick will continue her positive streak and fetch her a hattrick.
This con comedy thriller also stars her Andala Rakshahi co-star Naveen Chandra, who is also hoping for a breakthrough in his career.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu