Young and beautiful actress Lavanya Tripati had a spectacular Telugu debut in Andala Rakshashi with her intense acting. Even though the film was a disappointment box office wise, it brought her recognition in the industry.
Her luck took a turn with Bhale Bhale Magodivoy, which turned out to be a blockbuster. The streak continued with another big hit in the form of Nagarjuna’s Soggade Chinna Nayana. Lavanya’s next flick, Lachchimdeviki O Lekkundi, is slated to hit the screens on January 29th and she is pinning her hopes that this flick will continue her positive streak and fetch her a hattrick.
This con comedy thriller also stars her Andala Rakshahi co-star Naveen Chandra, who is also hoping for a breakthrough in his career.
- Mahesh, Rakul all set to dance for Spyder’s duet
- Chiru151 launched with heavy duty star cast
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
Articles that might interest you