In what can be seen as an end to a rather frustrating incident for the industry, actress Anjali has finally come out of hiding. She met DCP of West Zone, Surendra Babu, and she has been questioned by the police about her activities over the last few days.
A family feud between Anjali, her stepmother and a Tamil director is being cited as the prime reason for Anjali’s disappearance and the subsequent events. Many questions will need to be answered over the next couple of days and industry personnel are expecting Anjali to issue a formal statement regarding the same.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you