As her latest movie, Naam Shabana, was hitting the screens today, Taapsee was promoting the movie aggressively. In one of the promotional events, Taapsee revealed a harrowing experience she had faced in Delhi a couple of years ago.
Apparently, Taapsee was taking part in an event surrounded by a huge crowd and she suddenly felt someone trying to grope her inappropriately from her behind. Taapsee, without even looking back, held her abuser’s hand and twisted it hard. Needless to say that the man left the spot immediately.
- Star comedian’s full-length role in Trivikram-NTR film?
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film