Over the past couple of days, there have been several reports that Chadalavada Srinivasa Rao, the producer and director of R Narayanamurthy and Jayasudha-starrer Head Constable Venkatramayya, is miffed with Jayasudha’s starry tantrums and indiscipline on the sets and that the movie’s shooting came to a sudden halt as a result.
In a media interaction yesterday, Jayasudha clarified that it wasn’t her fault and that the costume department failed to ready her costumes on time, which made her enter the sets quite late and this made the director furious.
Jayasudha further said that she has discussed the issue with the director and that the shooting will resume in a day.
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
Articles that might interest you