Over the past couple of days, there have been several reports that Chadalavada Srinivasa Rao, the producer and director of R Narayanamurthy and Jayasudha-starrer Head Constable Venkatramayya, is miffed with Jayasudha’s starry tantrums and indiscipline on the sets and that the movie’s shooting came to a sudden halt as a result.
In a media interaction yesterday, Jayasudha clarified that it wasn’t her fault and that the costume department failed to ready her costumes on time, which made her enter the sets quite late and this made the director furious.
Jayasudha further said that she has discussed the issue with the director and that the shooting will resume in a day.
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh