However, Shriya, who recently took part in the Amazon India Fashion Week in Delhi where she walked the ramp for designer Kanika Saluja’s brand, Anaikka, spoke with the media on the sidelines of the fashion show and clarified that she is not part of Baahubali 2.
In the past, there were reports that Lavanya Tripathi was in consideration for Bhallaladeva’s wife’s role, but no official confirmation was made by the film’s team.
- Teja to helm the prestigious biopic?
- Adirindhi’s audio album to be out soon
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
Articles that might interest you