However, Shriya, who recently took part in the Amazon India Fashion Week in Delhi where she walked the ramp for designer Kanika Saluja’s brand, Anaikka, spoke with the media on the sidelines of the fashion show and clarified that she is not part of Baahubali 2.
In the past, there were reports that Lavanya Tripathi was in consideration for Bhallaladeva’s wife’s role, but no official confirmation was made by the film’s team.
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script