However, Shriya, who recently took part in the Amazon India Fashion Week in Delhi where she walked the ramp for designer Kanika Saluja’s brand, Anaikka, spoke with the media on the sidelines of the fashion show and clarified that she is not part of Baahubali 2.
In the past, there were reports that Lavanya Tripathi was in consideration for Bhallaladeva’s wife’s role, but no official confirmation was made by the film’s team.
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
- Tamil actor in Prabhas’ Saaho?
- Paisa Vasool’s teaser stumps fans
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
Articles that might interest you