However, Shriya, who recently took part in the Amazon India Fashion Week in Delhi where she walked the ramp for designer Kanika Saluja’s brand, Anaikka, spoke with the media on the sidelines of the fashion show and clarified that she is not part of Baahubali 2.
In the past, there were reports that Lavanya Tripathi was in consideration for Bhallaladeva’s wife’s role, but no official confirmation was made by the film’s team.
- Officer’s pre-release event gets a date
- Press Note : Sammohanam Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- Raj Tharun’s role to be highlight of Rajugadu
- Mahanati’s latest two week Nizam share
- Superstar’s bearded look for his next