Popular actress Shweta Basu Prasad, well-known to Telugu audiences through her films such as Kotha Bangaru Lokam, Kalavar King and Ride etc, is all set to screen her directorial debut film for public.
Shweta is thrilled to present her documentary film, Roots, to the audience at the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival in Mumbai tonight. This film, also produced by Shweta, is an ode to the 5,000 years old Indian musical heritage.
The film features interviews with legendary musicians like Pandit Jasraj, Pandit Shivkumar Sharma and music composers like AR Rahman and Vishal Bharadwaj.
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies
- Nandamuri scions in NTR’s biopic
- Latest update on NTR’s next