In May, actress Charmme created a poll on her Twitter profile asking her fans whether she can cut her hair short or keep it as it is. Even though most of her fans asked her not to cut her hair, Charmme eventually went for a haircut. However, the actress did all this for a noble cause.
According to the latest reports, Charmme donated her hair to make wigs for two teenage girls who are suffering from cancer. Apparently, both the girls are huge fans of Charmme and they lost most of hair due to chemotherapy.
Upon knowing about their battle with cancer, Charmme immediately decided to cut her hair and gift them a wig made from her 18 inch long hair. Well done, Charmme!
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked