Debutante actress Mehreen, who will be seen as the lading lady in Nani’s Krishna Gaadi Veera Prema Gaadha, says it was his motivation and support that helped her overcome her fear and improve her performance.
Speaking to the media recently, Mehreen said Nani’s experience and down-to-earth helping nature helped her feel comfortable and take her acting a notch higher. She also added that this created an sizzling onscreen chemistry that turned out to be beautiful.
When asked about her future, she revealed that she has already signed up for two more Telugu films and one Tamil film, but said the projects were still under wraps.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician