Debutante actress Mehreen, who will be seen as the lading lady in Nani’s Krishna Gaadi Veera Prema Gaadha, says it was his motivation and support that helped her overcome her fear and improve her performance.
Speaking to the media recently, Mehreen said Nani’s experience and down-to-earth helping nature helped her feel comfortable and take her acting a notch higher. She also added that this created an sizzling onscreen chemistry that turned out to be beautiful.
When asked about her future, she revealed that she has already signed up for two more Telugu films and one Tamil film, but said the projects were still under wraps.
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Interview : Catherine Tresa – I always like playing arrogant roles
- Paisa Vasool’s trailer gets a launch date
- Tej-Vinayak film gets a launch date
Articles that might interest you