Vishaka Singh, the Mumbai actress who made her Telugu debut with Nara Rohith’s ‘Rowdy Fellow’, has bagged a rare honour. The actress has been invited to be a part of the jury at the 15th Rome International Film Festival, the biggest film festival in Italy that celebrates the spirit of the best of indie films from across the globe.
Speaking on her selection, Vishaka said that she is thrilled to be a part of the jury that comprises eminent directors, actors, producers and journalists from European countries. The film festival will take place from the 7th May to 15th May.
Earlier, Vishaka co-produced the highly acclaimed ‘Peddlers’ which was screened at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival couple of years ago
- Sye Raa’s motion poster sets a new record
- Negative shades for star hero in Sye Raa
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Packed schedule for star comedian
- Much-awaited sequel to roll out soon
Articles that might interest you