Ever since her Tollywood debut with Andhala Rakshasi several years ago, gorgeous actress Lavanya Tripathi has been mostly seen in traditional and homely roles and the actress does not rule out the danger of being typecast with girl next door characters even in her future projects.
In a clever move to restratagize her career, Lavanya has decided to sign more movies that will explore her glamorous avatar. However, Lavanya is quick to add that being glamorous doesn’t mean wearing skimpy outfits and that even someone’s looks can be glamorous.
Currently, Lavanya is currently busy with Varun Tej’s forthcoming romantic entertainer, Mister, and Sharwanand’s as-yet-untitled comedy entertainer.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you