Once a leading actress with several hit films co-starring all the leading stars in Telugu film industry, Aarthi Agarwal failed to capitalize on her success and relegated herself to working in several insignificant films until her tragic death in June last year.
On April 1, Aarthi’s last film Aame Evaru, in which she played a titular role, will hit the screens giving her fans one last opportunity to watch her on-screen. The film also stars MS Narayana, another departed comedy giant. Aame Evaru is directed by debutant Ramesh Mugada and produced by Karri Veera Ganesh.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you