Actress Manjula, who is well known to Telugu and Tamil movie lovers, passed away today morning in Chennai. The actress also happens to be the wife of noted actor Vijaykumar. Manjula is survived by her husband and three daughters.
Manjula made her debut in 1969 with the movie Shantinivasam. She went on to act in several hit films in Telugu and Tamil. Her Telugu hits include films like ‘Dorababu’ and ‘Mayadari Malligadu’.
Many film personalities have expressed their shock and sadness at this news. 123telugu.com is saddened by this development and prays for strength to Manjula Vijaykumar’s family.
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
- Release Date Locked For Varun Tej’s Mister
- Beautiful heroine vows to return to Tollywood soon
- Super Star pens heartfelt letter to Sri Lankan Tamils
Articles that might interest you