Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada, who has her hands full with several interesting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood, is a great fan of air pistol shooting. In fact, Mehreen wanted to become a national level sportswoman if she didn’t make her foray into movies.
Mehreen is currently awaiting the release of her debut Bollywood movie, Anushka Sharma’s Phillauri. In Tollywood, Mehreen is wrapping up Sundeep Kishan’s next and will soon commence shooting for Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great in Anil Ravipudi’s direction.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you