Basking in the success of India’s first World War II film, Kanche, actress Pragya Jaiswal is back in Mumbai after a whirlwind success tour in several cities across Andhra Pradesh. Pragya has been praised for her gorgeous looks and matured performance in Kanche.
With the film’s success came in a lot of rumors about Pragya’s next film. Several media houses reported that Pragya has been roped in for the heroine’s role in Mahesh Babu-AR Murugadoss’ film. However, the actress, in a latest interview, laughed off the rumors and said, “It would be a dream come true but sadly no one has called me till now! I hope this rumour has some credibility.”
Pragya revealed that she has a few offers from Telugu and Bollywood filmmakers and that she will soon finalize the right script which suits her.
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
Articles that might interest you