The film, which stars Nithya Menen as the female lead, was premiered at the prestigious Berlin Film Festival in 2014, but couldn’t see the light of day as Rohini couldn’t mobilise finances for post-production.
Determined to release film, Rohini, via a crowdfunding campaign on www.wishberry.in, appealed to movie connoisseurs to chip in with their contributions. So far, Rs.1,40,479 has been raised out of Rohini’s target of Rs.40,00,000.
Renowned technicians such as Sreekar Prasad, Resul Pookutty and Alphonse Roy have worked on Appaavin Meesai.
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
- Sai Pallavi has a new fan in Samantha
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
Articles that might interest you