The film, which stars Nithya Menen as the female lead, was premiered at the prestigious Berlin Film Festival in 2014, but couldn’t see the light of day as Rohini couldn’t mobilise finances for post-production.
Determined to release film, Rohini, via a crowdfunding campaign on www.wishberry.in, appealed to movie connoisseurs to chip in with their contributions. So far, Rs.1,40,479 has been raised out of Rohini’s target of Rs.40,00,000.
Renowned technicians such as Sreekar Prasad, Resul Pookutty and Alphonse Roy have worked on Appaavin Meesai.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser