The film, which stars Nithya Menen as the female lead, was premiered at the prestigious Berlin Film Festival in 2014, but couldn’t see the light of day as Rohini couldn’t mobilise finances for post-production.
Determined to release film, Rohini, via a crowdfunding campaign on www.wishberry.in, appealed to movie connoisseurs to chip in with their contributions. So far, Rs.1,40,479 has been raised out of Rohini’s target of Rs.40,00,000.
Renowned technicians such as Sreekar Prasad, Resul Pookutty and Alphonse Roy have worked on Appaavin Meesai.
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you