The film, which stars Nithya Menen as the female lead, was premiered at the prestigious Berlin Film Festival in 2014, but couldn’t see the light of day as Rohini couldn’t mobilise finances for post-production.
Determined to release film, Rohini, via a crowdfunding campaign on www.wishberry.in, appealed to movie connoisseurs to chip in with their contributions. So far, Rs.1,40,479 has been raised out of Rohini’s target of Rs.40,00,000.
Renowned technicians such as Sreekar Prasad, Resul Pookutty and Alphonse Roy have worked on Appaavin Meesai.
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas