Young actress Regina Cassandra is not just a pretty face but a lady with a kind heart. Speaking to a popular Telugu news daily, Regina revealed the charity activities she is involved in along with her friends and charity foundations.
Regina said that she actively takes part in social service and that she has joined hands with three organizations. Firstly, Life Is A Ball, an organization being run by Regina’s friends that equips several children in Hyderabad and Chennai with sporting facilities to enhance their athletic skills.
Secondly, the Life For A Change organization which offers English classes to students at government high schools. And thirdly, the Aditya Mehta Foundation, which was founded by a physically challenged gentleman named Aditya Mehta for the upliftment of his fellow physically challenged people.
- Fans celebrate Rajamouli-Charan-NTR’s epic picture, but look at RGV
- Pawan revealed his son’s name to his Vadinamma first
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film goes on floors
- Young Actress Bonds With A Global Music Sensation