It’s been reported already that sizzling beauty Hamsa Nandini is playing a special role in NTR’s 27th movie in Bobby’s direction. The shooting is progressing at the Ramoji Film City for the last one week.
In her latest interview given to a reputed English news daily, Hamsa Nandini revealed several amusing tidbits about the film’s shooting process. Apparently, the entire crew is having a laugh riot on the sets and NTR is leaving the unit stunned whenever he transforms himself into the three different avatars for his three roles.
Hamsa is all praises for NTR for keeping the proceedings on the sets lively with his humor and for being an easy-going co-star to work with.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you