Popular actress Sneha made a comeback to Kollywood with Nayanthara and Sivakarthikeyan’s latest release, Velaikkaran, in a prominent role. The film opened last week to decent reviews and box-office collections.
However, Sneha is quite upset with the way her role was cut short in Velaikkaran. “We shot for more than 18 days and I expected my role to be seen for at least 15 minutes in the film but what I have instead got is barely 5 minutes of screen time,” Sneha told a leading English daily.
Sneha went on to say that she had worked quite hard for the film by following a rigorous diet for 3 months and lost 7 kilos after pregnancy. “Losing weight after pregnancy isn’t easy at all. After all the pain I’ve suffered for for the film, I feel disappointed,” Sneha said.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock