Delhi beauty Taapsee currently has her hands full with some high profile films in Telugu and Bollywood in her kitty. The actress, who recently shot for a bike stunt scene in her upcoming Bollywood flick, has decided to join hands with a Delhi-based NGO to campaign for road safety.
Taapsee has also roped in her friends in her mission and said that she will strive hard to bring awareness among youths who drive fast and also those who drink and drive. “I had always loved biking and wanted to have my own bike as a youngster. But I am shocked to see the youngsters in Delhi and Mumbai driving their bikes at a jet speed,” said Taapsee, explaining the reason behind her new stint.
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
Articles that might interest you