Delhi beauty Taapsee currently has her hands full with some high profile films in Telugu and Bollywood in her kitty. The actress, who recently shot for a bike stunt scene in her upcoming Bollywood flick, has decided to join hands with a Delhi-based NGO to campaign for road safety.
Taapsee has also roped in her friends in her mission and said that she will strive hard to bring awareness among youths who drive fast and also those who drink and drive. “I had always loved biking and wanted to have my own bike as a youngster. But I am shocked to see the youngsters in Delhi and Mumbai driving their bikes at a jet speed,” said Taapsee, explaining the reason behind her new stint.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you