Actress Taapsee has been receiving unanimous appreciation from all quarters for her performance in the latest hit film, Pink. However, there were numerous instances where Taapsee was criticized for her ‘fashion sense’.
Speaking on the sidelines of a recent fashion show, Taapsee said that she used to get quite upset and very conscious about what she was wearing, whenever she was criticized by the industrywallahs in the early days of her career.
But Taapsee, who now believes that fashion and style are subjective, realised later that she cannot impress everyone with her dressing and started to ignore criticism and wear whatever she felt like.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you