Actress Taapsee has been receiving unanimous appreciation from all quarters for her performance in the latest hit film, Pink. However, there were numerous instances where Taapsee was criticized for her ‘fashion sense’.
Speaking on the sidelines of a recent fashion show, Taapsee said that she used to get quite upset and very conscious about what she was wearing, whenever she was criticized by the industrywallahs in the early days of her career.
But Taapsee, who now believes that fashion and style are subjective, realised later that she cannot impress everyone with her dressing and started to ignore criticism and wear whatever she felt like.
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR
- Savyasachi to have some memorable music