Apart from Rajinikanth, who cast a magic spell on his fans and movie lovers, Radhika Apte, who played Rajini’s wife in the film, too impressed everyone with her intense act. Even though Rajini was in the US during Kabali’s release, he made sure the film got a huge buzz by attending a special US premiere.
However, Radhika Apte, who was busy shooting for her Bollywood film Ghoul, missed out on Kabali’s promotions. Radhika described her missing out on Kabali’s promotions as “very unfortunate.”
- Jai Simha, Gang & Rangula Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s week 1 Krishna & Guntur collections
- MLA locks its release date?
- Padmaavat’s makers move the Supreme Court against ban
- Slight delay in Sye Raa’s next schedule