Apart from Rajinikanth, who cast a magic spell on his fans and movie lovers, Radhika Apte, who played Rajini’s wife in the film, too impressed everyone with her intense act. Even though Rajini was in the US during Kabali’s release, he made sure the film got a huge buzz by attending a special US premiere.
However, Radhika Apte, who was busy shooting for her Bollywood film Ghoul, missed out on Kabali’s promotions. Radhika described her missing out on Kabali’s promotions as “very unfortunate.”
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film