Apart from Rajinikanth, who cast a magic spell on his fans and movie lovers, Radhika Apte, who played Rajini’s wife in the film, too impressed everyone with her intense act. Even though Rajini was in the US during Kabali’s release, he made sure the film got a huge buzz by attending a special US premiere.
However, Radhika Apte, who was busy shooting for her Bollywood film Ghoul, missed out on Kabali’s promotions. Radhika described her missing out on Kabali’s promotions as “very unfortunate.”
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you