Apart from Rajinikanth, who cast a magic spell on his fans and movie lovers, Radhika Apte, who played Rajini’s wife in the film, too impressed everyone with her intense act. Even though Rajini was in the US during Kabali’s release, he made sure the film got a huge buzz by attending a special US premiere.
However, Radhika Apte, who was busy shooting for her Bollywood film Ghoul, missed out on Kabali’s promotions. Radhika described her missing out on Kabali’s promotions as “very unfortunate.”
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you