A new calendar featuring the brand ambassadors of Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) – II is going to unveiled later this week. Titled as ‘Girls of CCL-II’, the calendar features actresses like Charmee, Sameera Reddy, Amala Paul, Sonakshi Sinha and many other actresses from Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi film industries. Sources say that the actresses have upped glam quotient for the calendar so much that it’s bound to create a sensation. A picture of Charmee was published in a leading daily and it has already got people talking. In the past, Venkat Ram, a leading photographer in South India, had launched a calendar which became quite popular and couple of other South Indian magazines had launched their own calendars which became quite popular. Lets see if the CCL-II calendar can make a big spalsh in the market.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date