Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has completed its 100 day run today (January 4th) .The movie has ended up as the highest grossing Telugu movie of all time,after suffering a pre-release jolt in the form of piracy. The entire Telugu Film Industry and fans of all major heroes came together to support the film and prevent the spread of pirated copies.
Trivikram Srinivas has directed this family entertainer and BVSN Prasad is the producer. Samantha is the heroine and Praneetha supported her as the second lead. Veteran actress Nadhiya essayed the crucial role of ‘Athayya’ (paternal aunt). Devi Sri Prasad composed the music for this family entertainer.
Congratulations to team AD for this success.
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule