Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has completed its 100 day run today (January 4th) .The movie has ended up as the highest grossing Telugu movie of all time,after suffering a pre-release jolt in the form of piracy. The entire Telugu Film Industry and fans of all major heroes came together to support the film and prevent the spread of pirated copies.
Trivikram Srinivas has directed this family entertainer and BVSN Prasad is the producer. Samantha is the heroine and Praneetha supported her as the second lead. Veteran actress Nadhiya essayed the crucial role of ‘Athayya’ (paternal aunt). Devi Sri Prasad composed the music for this family entertainer.
Congratulations to team AD for this success.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you