Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has set the Box Office on fire, to end up as the highest grossing Telugu movie of all time. The film is now running towards the 50 day mark and the entire unit is delighted with the success of the film. The movie is going to complete its 50 day run on the 15th of this month.
Trivikram Srinivas has directed this family entertainer and BVSN Prasad is the producer. The film suffered a pre-release jolt, when pirates leaked the first half of the film onto the internet. However, this cowardly act failed to deter the film’s run at the Box Office.
Samantha and Praneetha were seen as the heroines in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad composed the music. Congratulations to Team AD.
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
- Ami Tumi’s trailer gets ready to rock
Articles that might interest you