Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has set the Box Office on fire, to end up as the highest grossing Telugu movie of all time. The film is now running towards the 50 day mark and the entire unit is delighted with the success of the film. The movie is going to complete its 50 day run on the 15th of this month.
Trivikram Srinivas has directed this family entertainer and BVSN Prasad is the producer. The film suffered a pre-release jolt, when pirates leaked the first half of the film onto the internet. However, this cowardly act failed to deter the film’s run at the Box Office.
Samantha and Praneetha were seen as the heroines in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad composed the music. Congratulations to Team AD.
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
- Actress reveals interesting details about NTR27
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
Articles that might interest you