Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has just set a new record for premiere shows revenue in the USA. The film has pulled in a revenue of US$ 345,000 from premiere shows, making it the biggest ever premiere show record for a Telugu film.
Due to the overwhelming demand from viewers, the US distributor is increasing the number of screens with immediate effect.
With a superb word of mouth and strong reviews, the movie is all set to rewrite Box Office records in many areas. Pawan Kalyan’s phenomenal performance and Trivikram’s good dialogues are being appreciated by all sections of viewers.
BVSN Prasad is the producer of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you