Adding further, Adah said that as she was playing a burka clad Muslim girl in the film, she had to showcase all her emotions through her eyes which was quite a difficult task.
The actress herself revealed that she had only 5 dialogues in the film but was quite happy that she got an opportunity to speak through her eyes and learnt a lot during the filming. Garam also star Aadi as the main lead.
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you