Adding further, Adah said that as she was playing a burka clad Muslim girl in the film, she had to showcase all her emotions through her eyes which was quite a difficult task.
The actress herself revealed that she had only 5 dialogues in the film but was quite happy that she got an opportunity to speak through her eyes and learnt a lot during the filming. Garam also star Aadi as the main lead.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you