Adding further, Adah said that as she was playing a burka clad Muslim girl in the film, she had to showcase all her emotions through her eyes which was quite a difficult task.
The actress herself revealed that she had only 5 dialogues in the film but was quite happy that she got an opportunity to speak through her eyes and learnt a lot during the filming. Garam also star Aadi as the main lead.
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- 1000 junior artists and 400 dancers just for a song
- Celebrity couple to enter restaurant business
Articles that might interest you