PETA India has been trying various methods to sensitize people about animal cruelty and as part of one of their initiatives, the group has now got Adah Sharma and Harshvardhan Rane onboard to promote their new fashion line.
Two US-based designers have come up with a new fashion line, which is said to be completely vegan, and Adah and Harshvardhan Rane shot for the fashion look-book recently in Mumbai. “You don’t have to kill any animal to look cool in your clothes. The new fashion line is quite cool, trendy and stylish,” Adah Sharma said.
More details about this new initiative are awaited.
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Baahubali 2’s Vizag region details
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Krishna rights details
Articles that might interest you