PETA India has been trying various methods to sensitize people about animal cruelty and as part of one of their initiatives, the group has now got Adah Sharma and Harshvardhan Rane onboard to promote their new fashion line.
Two US-based designers have come up with a new fashion line, which is said to be completely vegan, and Adah and Harshvardhan Rane shot for the fashion look-book recently in Mumbai. “You don’t have to kill any animal to look cool in your clothes. The new fashion line is quite cool, trendy and stylish,” Adah Sharma said.
More details about this new initiative are awaited.
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
Articles that might interest you