Actress Adah Sharma has been on a roll since the release of her Telugu debut Heart Attack, and Hindi flick Hasee Toh Phasee this year. The actress who was appreciated for her glamorous looks and fine acting skills is on a signing spree. She was first signed up as the face of Godrej beauty soaps and then cell giant Cell Point signed her as the brand ambassador.
The actress who supports vegetarianism recently launched the Go Veg ad for Peta where she is dressed as a mermaid which has gone viral. The actress who is doing another Karan johar film after Hasee toh Phasee had now been signed on as the female face for Centre Fresh opposite none other than Dhanush. Two ad commercials were shot for this,one in Chennai and the other in Mumbai on a huge set.the concept involves a lot of dance and a retro feel.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell