Actress Adah Sharma has been on a roll since the release of her Telugu debut Heart Attack, and Hindi flick Hasee Toh Phasee this year. The actress who was appreciated for her glamorous looks and fine acting skills is on a signing spree. She was first signed up as the face of Godrej beauty soaps and then cell giant Cell Point signed her as the brand ambassador.
The actress who supports vegetarianism recently launched the Go Veg ad for Peta where she is dressed as a mermaid which has gone viral. The actress who is doing another Karan johar film after Hasee toh Phasee had now been signed on as the female face for Centre Fresh opposite none other than Dhanush. Two ad commercials were shot for this,one in Chennai and the other in Mumbai on a huge set.the concept involves a lot of dance and a retro feel.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links