Nandamuri Balakrishna’s film ‘Adhinayakudu’ has been delayed yet again if the latest reports doing the rounds are to be believed. The movie has completed its censor formalities and it has been awarded an A certificate. However, financial issues are reportedly yet to be resolved and that is said to be the reason for the delay. The movie was supposed to hit the screens on Friday, 13th April. But the new date being mentioned is April 19th.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the main female leads in this movie Balakrishna will be seen in three unique looks. Paruchuri Murali has directed the film and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer. Kalyani Malik has scored the music for this movie.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you