Natasimham Nandamuri Balakrishna is working for a commercial entertainer that has been tentatively titled ‘Adhinayakudu’. The movie is being directed by Paruchuri Murali on Sri Keerthi Combines banner. The movie will show Balakrishna in three varied roles and some still with the ‘old man’ look were released to a terrific response.
The movie is in its last stages of production and currently the unit is in Malaysia to shoot a couple of songs. Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the female leads. Music for this film is being composed by Kalyani Malik. The movie is said to be a political drama with an action backdrop.
Adhinayakudu is expected to hit the screens for Sankranthi 2012.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you